Our home care team at Allpro Staffnet, LLC are chosen for their competency in delivering their duties and responsibilities to our clients. They have undergone a series of thorough and meticulous pre-employment screening process to make sure that they are the right people for the job.
Why Choose APS?
Long Track Record
APS has been in the business of placing qualified, experienced caregivers in the homes of satisfied clients for over 20 years.
We can go anywhere
We are not bound by state lines or area codes…Wherever in the world you may be, we can deliver your loved one the exceptional care they deserve.
We care for our veterans
APS is a 100% service-disabled veteran owned company, so we take great pride in giving them excellent care in return for their sacrifices they made for our freedom.
Behind our excellence, is an excellent caregiver. APS has earned much praise through their level of services by providing highly skilled, professional, and quality individuals as our caregivers. Before any one of our caregivers enters your house, we run extensive background checks to make sure you and your loved one can feel comfortable with your caregiver.
All caregivers are insured and bonded, licensed and/or certified, and have at least one year of experience. Our caregivers are very flexible and can cater to any need you may have.
We would be more than glad to help when:
- You or your family can no longer provide care
- The home life of the patient and/or family suffers due to a lack of help.
- The daily activities of the patient become almost impossible to perform.
- Household chores and errands need help being done.
Our services include:
- Home Health Aide
- Assisting with care of teeth and mouth.
- Assisting with grooming care of hair including shampoo, shaving, and ordinary care of nails.
- Assisting with bathing of the patient in bed, in tub, and in shower.
- Assisting patient on and off bedpan, commode, and toilet.
- Assisting patient in moving from bed to chair, wheelchair, and in walking.
- Assisting patient with eating.
- Assisting patient with dressing.
- Preparing and serving meals according to the instructions.
- Listing needed supplies.
- Sending linens to the laundry.
- Light housekeeping
- Making and changing beds
- Dusting and vacuuming the rooms the patient uses
- Tidying kitchen
- Tidying bedrooms
- Tidying bathroom
- Meal preparation
- Shopping for patient if no other arrangement is possible
- Patient’s personal laundry if no family member is available or able; this may include necessary ironing and mending
- Grocery shopping for patient
- Assuring patient safety
- Personal care supervision
- Respite care
Let us give you the service we would give to our own loved ones. We at APS stand passionately behind this statement. If the level of service is great enough to where we would recommend our services to our own loved ones, then please consider APS to make a difference in you and your loved one’s life. Please contact us at 615-848-1377 to see how we could be of service.